28 Mayıs 2011 Cumartesi

age of reason, wednesday

Sally: Are you all right?
Baron Munchausen: Am I dead?
Sally: No.
Baron Munchausen: Blast!
Sally: Who are you really?
Baron Munchausen: [groans]
Sally: Baron Munchausen isn't real, he's only in stories.
Baron Munchausen: Go away! I'm trying to die!
Sally: Why?
Baron Munchausen: Because I'm tired of the world and the world is evidently tired of me.
Sally: But why? Why?
Baron Munchausen: Why, why, why! Because it's all logic and reason now. Science, progress, laws of hydraulics, laws of social dynamics, laws of this, that, and the other. No place for three-legged cyclops in the South Seas. No place for cucumber trees and oceans of wine. No place for me.

*
bi kitabın en sevdiğiniz kısmını 15 yıl sonra izlemek, tuhaf ama güzel bir şey.
okurken güldüğünüz kadar izlerken de gülmek, harika bir şey.

1 yorum:

mz dedi ki...

Ben de filmi dusundukce guluyorum hala. Bir ara tekrar seyretmeli.

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker